Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search the LSCS Library Catalog:
Tools, Tricks, and Things to Keep in Mind
"Elie Wiesel" OR "Eliezer Wiesel" OR "Elie* Wiesel"
You have access to a countless articles through our digital collections. These collections are housed in databases, that allow you to easily search for the information that you need. You have access to them 24/7.
If you are off-campus or using the wi-fi, you will be asked to log-in to the databases. You can log-in two different ways:
- By using your 14-digit Library Card Number that is on the back of your Student ID, or
- By logging in using your myLoneStar username and password. ->Click on the LSC-Jakarta and LSC-Online Students Login link underneath the library card number field.
Gale: Literature Resource Center
- Why Search Here? Provides researchers with literary resources to support their literary responses, literary analysis, and thesis statements through a diversity of scholars and critics that ensure all views and interpretations are represented.
- What's Included? Up-to-date analysis, biographical information, overviews, full-text literary criticism, and reviews.
- Why Search Here? One of the most reliable resources for in-depth, scholarly, full-text articles.
- What's Included? The collections include top peer-reviewed scholarly journals as well as respected literary journals, academic monographs, research reports from trusted institutes, and primary sources.
- Getting Articles? While most articles are full text some might be citation only, just click on the Get It! icon. If the article is available, it will be delivered to you via email in about two weeks.
- Why Search Here? Find authoritative humanities and social science journals from some the worlds most distinguished university presses and scholarly societies.
- What's Included? Current scholarly humanities and social sciences content.
- Getting Articles? While most articles are full-text some might be citation only, just click on the Get It! icon. If the article is available, it will be delivered to you via email in about two weeks.
LSC-Kingwood Library | Ask Us: Kingwood.Library@LoneStar.edu | Reference: 281.312.1693 | Circulation: 281.312.1691 | LIB 100, 20000 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, TX 77339