Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search Google Scholar
Find academic research on the internet using Google Scholar.
Once you have your search results, locate full-text content from LSCS Libraries:
- Select Settings from the drop down menu located in the upper right of the search screen.
- Select Library links from the left menu.
- Enter Lone Star College in the search box.
- Check the box labeled Lone Star College System Libraries - full text from Lone Star.
- Save to return to the search menu.
- Select the Full-text from Lone Star link in the right column of the search results to locate the article in one of our other research databases. If you want to search JSTOR articles, add JSTOR as a search term.
LSC-Kingwood Library | Ask Us: Kingwood.Library@LoneStar.edu | Reference: 281.312.1693 | Circulation: 281.312.1691 | LIB 100, 20000 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, TX 77339