If a student cannot access a database:
1. Check the database link to make sure it is working and there are no issues with access.
2. Make sure the student is using the right login information.
3. Send the barcode and other student information to circulation for verification. Circulation will check to see if it is valid and active.
4. If the database is campus-specific (for example, Digital Theatre+ or SWANK), send the student's name, student ID number, name of the Kingwood class, and the professor's name to circulation. They will temporarily change the home location to KW.
5. For all other database access issues, contact Mikha.